2020 is full – contact us to be on the wait list.
Elders Mystery School
Exploring the Spiritual Law and Cultural Lore of the land and the people
2020 dates are 9-13 September to be held at Kupidabin Cultural Centre, 7 Lyell Court, Mt Samson, North Brisbane Qld
The Mystery School is our flagship indigenous program taught by elders from local places as well as invited national and international elders. We are now into our eigth year with a dozen elders and hundreds of people having taken part in the journey.
Our Elders are the keepers of closely held wisdom and teachings that have been preserved and passed down through oral tradition. This knowledge is now taught through the traditional shamanic Mystery School experience where we live together as a tribe in one place and draw upon the environment around us as our learning circle.
The Mystery School helps to bring indigenous knowledge into the light for all to learn and to heal. We will journey and connect deeply with ourselves and each other through deepening our connection with sacred Mother Earth. Your immersion in this program will be transformational and many of our participants return each year.
May you find your answers and guidance from sitting in circle at the sacred fire with our beautiful and loving elders.
- Welcome to Country
- Status before ‘white fella’ settlement
- Aboriginal Law/Lore and Culture
- Dreamtime Creation Stories
- Protocols and Respect
- Dreaming Circle – how you live your life; your Dreaming
- Healing and Empowering the Songlines you carry
- Cultural Integrity & Two Way Culture
- The place for indigenous guidance & the Silence Quest
- Preparing your sacred Journey and Walkabout
- Totem & Animal Reconnection
- Traditional Healing
- Using Ochre for Healing
- Indigenous Grandmother Teachings
- Calling each other back through Ritual and Ceremony
- Medicine Wheel & the elements of initiation
- Spiritual Astrology
- Unfinished Business
- Sweat Lodge one evening (optional) – details provided on booking form
- Healing Our Songlines Ceremony
- New Dreaming and New Law/Lore
- Ancestral Healing
- and much more!
COST: fully catered & includes accommodation, program materials, elders’ costs & teachings
- Adults: $660 for full program (4 days, 4 nights)
- Per day: $180 (24 hour stay)
- Children 8-15yo : $420 for full program; $110 per day; family package available (infants free)
- Early Bird Special: pay in full by April 1st: $610 Adults / $360 children
- please contact us about children; we have a behaviour criteria for you to consider
DEPOSIT – $180 adults / $110 children upon registration to secure your spot (we have a limit on numbers). Full payment required on arrival
Contact Aunty Mulara for registration and booking form or for more information - m +61 (0)408 496 622 / email@example.com / or fill out the contact details below.