10th celebration event at Tamworth was fabulous! See you all at the next one.
Exploring the Spiritual Law and Cultural Lore of the land and the people
What is the Elders Mystery School?
The Mystery School is our flagship program taught by many elders from local places as well as invited national and international elders. We are now into our tenth year with over two dozen elders and hundreds of people having taken part in the journey.
Our Elders are the keepers of closely held wisdom and teachings that have been preserved and passed down through oral tradition. This knowledge is now taught through the traditional shamanic Mystery School experience where we live together as a tribe in one place and draw upon the environment around us as our learning circle.
The Mystery School helps to bring indigenous knowledge into the light for all to learn and to heal. We will journey and connect deeply with ourselves and each other through deepening our connection with sacred Mother Earth. Your immersion in this program will be transformational and many of our participants return each year.
May you find your answers and guidance from sitting in circle at the sacred fire with our beautiful and loving elders.
- Welcome to Country
- Aboriginal Lore and Culture
- Dreamtime Creation Stories
- Protocols and Respect
- Lore of Sacredness
- Dreaming Circle – how you live your life; your Dreaming
- Elder-led Yarning Circles
- Healing and Empowering the Songlines you carry
- Cultural Integrity & Two Way Culture
- The place for Indigenous guidance
- Dadirri – deep listening
- Preparing your sacred Journey and Walkabout
- Totem & Animal Reconnection
- Equine playtime with horses
- Traditional Healing
- Grandmother teachings and lore
- Calling each other back through Ritual and Ceremony
- Tree of life & the elements of initiation
- Spiritual Astrology and aboriginal cosmology
- New Dreaming
- Ancestral Healing
- Sweat Ceremony
- and much more!
KID’S BUSH SCHOOL (Summary)
- Who is in my neighbourhood?
- Bushwalking and finding artefacts
- Identify flora and fauna
- How to find water, make a fire and cook in the bush
- Building a shelter and learning knots
- The stories and song of the land
- Horse painting, rock painting
- Making a journey staff or wand
- Exploring caves and hidden sites
- and much more!
Fully catered & includes camping facilities, program materials, elders’ costs & teachings